Tuesday 7 August 2012

The Toujou Blogger Award!:)

Woop woop!  Award #2!

A huge thank you to the wonderful Mars over at inkdropperr for nominating me for this award!

It was created by Emily from Emily's Chronicles.  Toujou is a Haitian Creole word for always, so a toujou blogger is someone's blog that you always read!  There are a few rules one must follow;)

1. If tagged you must tag 5 others, giving each a quick sentence as to why you ALWAYS read their posts, and tell them that you've tagged them:)

2. If tagged you must post your 5 favourite words.

3. If and only if you want to/can be bothered to/have time to, you can put up to 5 questions for the people you've tagged.  If and only if you want to/can be bothered to/have time to you can ANSWER the 5 questions your tagger set.  If you want to answer questions but your tagger left none, answer your own questions:)

My 5 favourite words are:
1. pretty
2. seriously?!
3. aw (I know, weird one)
4. pink
5. cosy

Peeps I tag:

Emily @ Emily's Chronicles: I'M SORRY, OKAY?!  I really really wanted to tag you for the Belle Blog Award, and I could only pick 3:( So now's the time!  I love this blog because of it's beautiful floral background, and the way she writes is so amazingly magical that I have to pinch myself to see if I'm in a dream or not!

Leah @ Un Arc-en Vintage: I love the simplicity of this blog and it's always one that I go to read, kind of like the morning newspaper;)  Her style is so amazingly vintage-y, and I adore the use of the word 'tata'!:)

Mars @ inkdropperr: I know you tagged me, but it's kind of hard NOT to tag you back!  I love the way her posts are written, kind of like a journal, and it's so entertaining and funny!  Oh, and she introduced me to Oreo stuffed cookies...

Britishmystery @ Journal of a Teen: the title speaks for itself.  I can relate to so much, especially about the Summer Holidays (waking up at midday, haha!).  She is such a loyal follower of mine, comments on just about every post! *internet hug*

Amy @ Life of an Awkward Donkey: Ah, this is the place to get your daily laughs!  She is so witty and funny, and her blog is like a journal, too!  I especially like the post titled 'WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!';)

Now onto Mars' questions!

Favourite Flower? - Roses:) so typical, I know, but they're pretty!
Favourite Film? - THE HUNGER GAMES.
If there was one thing you could do... anything... absolutely anything? (like go to Hogwarts ;D)? - Go through school passing everything with A's galore and not having to do a single thing.  Oh, and not having to do P.E.;)
Team Jacob or Team Edward? - I hate you. (just kidding!) Lookswise, Jacob. I used to be team Edward, but now I think I'm team Jacob!:O
How often do you paint your nails? Everyday.  Na, I'm just kidding.  Very rarely.  I'm really weird when I paint my nails, I would paint a few coats, y'know, base coat, 2 coats of colour and a top coat.  If they don't dry within 10 minutes, I just take it off.  I'M SO IMPATIENT!

Okay, questions for you people:

Favourite school subject?
City or countryside?
Save money or spend?
Pens or pencils?
Early bird or night owl?

See, I made the questions short and sweet - you're welcome!  Thanks again Mars!<3







6 comments:

  1. Thankyou lovely. I'll thank you in my tojou blogger post, and answer the questions! :D Tata ;D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very welcome!:D xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much for your sweet comment :) *Internet hugs back*


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this comment is a bit late but I had to say my favourite film is The Hunger Games too! Only 7 days to go until the DVD release. :) :)
    Sophie:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKYOUUU!!
    And, here's another award!
    http://blogforjoy.blogspot.com/2012/08/nominate-blogs-you-love.html
    Congrats!
    A<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!